Jimmy Butler surprises Heat with another new hairstyle

 Jimmy Butler surprises Heat with another new hairstyle.


Jimmy Butler is known for many things on the basketball court: his intensity, his competitiveness, and his winning mentality. But he's also known for something else: his ever-changing hairstyles.

Butler has had a variety of hairstyles over the years, from dreadlocks to buzz cuts to everything in between. And he's not afraid to experiment. Last year, he showed up to Media Day with dreadlocks, which was a big departure from his usual look.

This year, Butler did it again. He showed up to Media Day with a new hairstyle, and it was even more surprising than last year's. Butler had shaved his head and dyed it platinum blonde. He also had his eyebrows bleached and his fingernails painted black.


Butler's new look was met with mixed reactions. Some people loved it, while others thought it was a bit too much. But one thing was for sure: Butler was turning heads.

"I'm very emotional right now," Butler said when asked about his new look. "This is my emo state and I like this. This is me. This is how I'm feeling as of late."

Butler's teammates were also a bit surprised by his new look. Heat center Bam Adebayo thought someone had photoshopped something when a reporter showed him photos of Butler.

"That is not real," Adebayo said. "That is (expletive) hilarious."


But Butler's new look wasn't just for show. He said that it was also a way to express himself and to be true to himself.

"I'm not afraid to be different," Butler said. "I'm not afraid to be myself. I'm not afraid to be judged. I'm just me, and I'm proud of it."

Butler's new look is sure to be a talking point all season long. But one thing is for sure: he's not going to change it anytime soon.



Comments